Wednesday, December 29, 2010

To the Orchard!

I know that I have added a couple of followers to this blog since last I checked and I am so glad! If you know me, and have seen me over the past 6 months, you are aware that I haven't been wandering around any sewers lately, but have been buried in my books and sheets of paper, slightly depressed and staring at a computer screen. But ha HA! No more. At least for now.

If you enjoyed this stuff, you should check out my new blog called "Of the Orchard". It is an allusion to my last name, which happens to signify that I come from the orchard. I might let you in on the tale of what my name has come to represent, but it will be on my new blog. To be honest, the writing that I did in Poland was some of the best that I have ever done, and I would like to cordon it off from general thoughts, even though my new blog will be along the very same lines as this one. Still a wandering Pole, still out for adventure and mystery.

So get on it. Follow me on tumblr. As they say: you will laugh, you will cry; you might even give up bagels.

No comments:

Post a Comment